A lonely Christmas

So, how do you celebrate a cold Christmas when you're all alone for the winter break and your flatmates are gone to sunny California?

<scroll for answer>

.

.

.
.

.


.

.


.


.
..


.

..
...



.



.

..


..


..
Eat a lot of pie and watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

This french pecan silk pie was killer. Had a ton of whipped cream on it. Also, as you may already know that I live in the land of obesity. That reminds me I gotta do some ab crunches next morning. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Book: "The Hobbit" by J.R.R. Tolkein
Current Music: "I'm sexy and I know it" by LMFAO





----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------People who read this post also liked :


2 comments:

Shreya said...

I have only one thing to say. That pie looks bloody yum!!! :P

Tanya said...

xD It's enormous. I've been trying to finish it since past 2 days and I'ven't got any1 to share it with (which is actually the best part)

Post a Comment

The Thought Pad Headline Animator

Hottest Posts

Make your own

About Me

My photo
My little body is aweary of this great world. An Indian PhD student horsing around in Europe.

Subscribe Some Shit

Followers

FeedCount