Unanswered Questions

These days, I always wonder about these questions no matter I'm free or busy. They just haunt my mind every now and then. I wonder why?

Q#1 Why do some people still think that life in US is like this?

Q#2 Why that little hot chick in the gym is usually reviewing her chemistry notes while running on the jogging machine?

Q#3 Why my average of words/day output of fiction writing is so terribly less?

Q#4 Why my Chinese peers are just SO DAMN GOOD at everything (researching/sporting/flirting)?

Q#5 Why I miss Her so much?

Q#6 Where do the ducks go when the lake is frozen? No, really, where do they really go?

Q#7 Why the roads are so goddamn slippery?

Q#8 Why every casual sentence spoken by Holden Caulfield has so much depth in it? How?

Q#9 What does a Chick mean when she emails and say, "We ought to do lunch sometime!"

Q#10 What's the bloody meaning of ought anyway?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Book: "The Catcher in the Rye" by J.D. Salinger (Still)
Current Music: "Dilli..." from No One Killed Jessica

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------People who read this post also liked :


0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Thought Pad Headline Animator

Hottest Posts

Make your own

About Me

My photo
My little body is aweary of this great world. An Indian PhD student horsing around in Europe.

Subscribe Some Shit

Followers

FeedCount