HNY HNY

HNY HNY.

So on the last day of December, I thought I will act smart and do something different. Following the lines of the old belief that "Whatever you do on the first day of the year, you are likely to repeat that the rest of the year.", I chalked out a shitty idea.

I planned to go straight to bed at 10:00 P.M. that night. No stupid sitting till midnight for the new year and all. And then wake on the first day of the year at 7:00 A.M. and STUDY. Or WRITE. Basically try to initiate the new year by pursuing something noble like Science OR Art. 

But then, I soon realized, "Who I am kidding?" I know who I am. LoL. Sleeping early on New Year's Eve and waking the next day (or any day for that matter) at 7? 

MY ASS. 

So basically I did nothing shitty of this kind and spent this transition pretty normally. 2010 was a great year for me, in fact pivotal in my life, career, etc, etc. I won't bore you with that shit, you know pretty much what happened in 2010 if you wasted your time reading here, so I'll skip that. 

And here's a list of things I actually DID on the first day of January (I don't know if it's a good thing if I will be repeating them throughout the year. You judge.)

- Watched TV at night and learnt how people are crazy at NY Times Square on New Year. Backstreet Boys and Avril looked kinda hot though. 

- Licked Ice Cream after 6 months? lol. 

- Slept for 10 hours. 

- Did NOT go to Office/Lab (Hell yeah, bitch).

- Learned how to drive and scared other nice people on the road and backseat as well. 

- Attended an online video conference (O RLY? About WHAT?) with Darling (to be wife?)

- TRIED to read an English Grammar book and failed. 

- Ate an Octopus in lunch. 

Happy New Year, Honey. (HNY HNY)

P.S: RESOLUTIONS ---> 
1. Get Laid. 
(Resolutions never really come to life, so THAT's OKAY)

How did ya spend yours, dear invisible reader? Any resolutions you might like to share?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Book: "The Catcher in the Rye" by J.D. Salinger
Current Music: "Desert Rain" by Edward Maya

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------People who read this post also liked :


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ba ha ha ha. Sounds like a perfect start to me. HNY!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year... :)

Farah Naz Alam said...

Hey, been following your blog for a while...wanted to ask you how you coped with homesickness when you arrived in the US for your Masters. I'm just starting out and I feel miserable...

Farah Naz Alam said...

Thanks a lot, and thanks for following me blog too. I guess I'll just have to rely on 'time' :)

Post a Comment

The Thought Pad Headline Animator

Hottest Posts

Make your own

About Me

My photo
My little body is aweary of this great world. An Indian PhD student horsing around in Europe.

Subscribe Some Shit

Followers

FeedCount